Sign in to follow this  
R4GN4R

Wolves

For the love of god....

Ssort the fucking wolves out, I'm fucking rraging right now, ALL DAY, ALL FUCKING DAY EVERY 5 FUCKING MINUTES - the FUUCKING wolves are SPAWNING ON ME and fucking killing me, Even with a spear, or a bow they regen health while attacking you, Solo or packs, cant outrun, cant outplay, cant even sneak past them - SORT THE FUCKING WOLVES, I can understand a Lion being OP, but a wolf? - C'mon sort it, Its not fun anymore - EVERY 5 FUCKING MINUTES I DIE TO A WOLVE.........

I cant even build to PvP on the PvP server, cus the fucking PvE is fucking stupid and not even realistic, in real life a wolf wouldn't even go near a fire pit...

SORRT IT OUT, IT's not fun, I know its alpha, I enjoy the game, The game is fun even with all the bugs, But these FUCKINGG WOLVES ARE UNREALISTIC and OP, all you devs are doing at the moment is makingg it impossible for small groups/solo players, What are you guys actually doing to penalise those who have took every singgle piece of land within the first 2 days when 90% of people couldn't even connect?

The games good, but at least sort these fundamental bollox out first please for the love of god........

• Like 1

I have to agree.   I’m a lvl 14 PVE.  Hydras Den Langcaster Island I9.   Snakes wolves and lions out of control.  I have died no less than 20 times inside of an hour.   I’m a real world wildlife biologist.  Absolutely no realism to the strength or what’s required to kill the wolves.  There needs to be fewer snakes and wolves.  Easier to kill.  Me and my 16 year old girl both quit today because there was no way to exist or begin our sloop with what’s going on with the animals.  Should be 1/3 the number of wolves snakes and  crocs.  Back over the summer on a job.  I was attacked and killed a wild hog with a machete.  With two chops of the machete he was finished, true story.  Also have been chased by gators on the same piece of land.    

Your turn DEVS    

Give it a shot   You have a good thing going.    

I agree. Maybe work on how you word it, but you're right. And I understand the rage, been there. Believe the word "retarded" has been used more times than I'm proud of.

I have 5,100+ hours in Ark, so I'm used to fighting tough creatures. But the inability to level movement speed makes a wolf fight a straight up facetanking. Sure, you can kill a few. But they respawn entirely too fast, entirely too often. And a pack will always mean certain death if you don't grapple to a ledge or otherwise have a very immediate solution to escape instant death.

Scouting new islands for resources, it's mandatory to bring multiple sets of gear. The "Sneak" skill is mostly ineffective at deterring wolf spam. And outrunning them is limited to being close to water and jumping so that their attacks knock you a bit more out of range to buy you a second.

In reality, just making it so that after you've finally killed the 47 wolves around you, they don't respawn 30 seconds later, and the fight doens't become an eternal struggle between player and fuzzy gods, would solve the problem while still making wolves the alpha predator they were meant to be.