Sign in to follow this  
peter

dealing with current state on PVE

i went out on my schooner navigating through all the scary ghostships (no cannons/crew) to another island to make treasure hunt... that time i did not have good melee weapon and after killing all skeletons i was left with the big one just going into earth and regenerating (killed the rest with bow and terrain), it was late and i had to go sleep/work family dinner... i came back online dead by a player on PVE... luckily my schooner still ok... lost my treasure map for that island.. but still skilled some points into mace for next one and also plate armor (skill points are fucking annoying but still doable, as long as you have respec)... going back to my island with my little corner of claim, freaking ghostships everywhere... almost heart attack... got there now going to farm for brigantene + cannons (hope i dont get max lvl in meantime and still can respec when i am ready for next adventure)... all i want is some gold + ship + crew + gear + maybe some captain skills and in perfect world also some pirate skills (on top of some combat skills which i have to ignore for now).... this game in this state is not fun at all, it might be for some people... but i would rather go solo with permanent 3x and full skill points... i could look for a company but once im 51 i am stuck with certain skills and will get bored very soon, not to mention that depending on ill just be a farm grunt for others to have fun or its a small company that eventually gets eaten (even on PVE)... i do not even try to make a base because i can so easy loose it anyways (even on PVE)

the sad the sad thing is you cant even get a super cheap private server because how this game is build... only hope is single player!

so for now ill get a raft to get some float... farm parts for brigante, hopefully get some gold.. maybe some treasures... and eventually get a brigante with cannons and crew to get some more fun out of this game