Sign in to follow this  
Scrollalex1

IT IS NECESSARY TO CREATE CHINESE SERVER

Please, these players are the most toxic thing there can be. They take advantage of any bug to conquer and trade with real money. Expel the Chinese from the European server and create a server for Asia please. This is going to become ARK and nobody will be able to play.

yeah chinese players in my experience are not averse to using third party "tools" to "enhance" gameplay. they also have a knack for finding exploits and bugs. Fortunately for me i play one pve. I feel for all you pvpers though.

Edited by McGimp

Id like to think an Asia server would give them better connection thus alleviating the need to be openly hateful against them for being and playing different.  I think i would rather them be the zerg menace as opposed to a clan named MAGA or something. Atleast i cant read what they are saying in chat most of the time. Once the chinese are  'defeated' who will be the new threat? The latin americans? I have seen them getting things done in the background while we have our fun against the zerg. I imagine LA will be the protoss that come in for the cleanup when we think we are done with the war