Sign in to follow this  
modifier0

i lost my whole base and everthing is less then 7 hours

i just finished building my base went to slep last night and the land was claimed  ...all thhat work and its sttolen in less then 24hrs....im done

dont say you have a pve mode if its not pve, cause i have a screenshot that shows he killed me  

do say its 3 days to claim if these bastard took it in less then 7 hours

i dont even want to play anymore , i delt with all the bs during launc and the land rush and iwas willing to deal with it . but everything gone when i just finished building it

and i cant take it back cause of the stupid overlaping ....**** this

I will also say the current claim system on PVE is borked.  Are base is 2 claims next to each other crammed on the sandbar/beach since everything else is taken everywhere both with very little actual land. Last night we had our Sloop parked there and a shipyard in our 2nd claim where we had just started building a schooner last night.   I come in today a Ship of the damned has rolled up onto the beach destroyed the anchored sloop and company log shows they destroyed the Schooner still unfinished in the dock. Then someone came along and took half our base including our shipyard in less than 8 hours while we were a sleep irl.

I really enjoy the game overall but until something can be done about claims the complete loss of all our ships and shipyard makes me not want to play on any official servers until something is done.

20181230105958_1.jpg

• Like 1

it probably more frustrating cause when i got to this island , it was mostly empty but everyone was having trouble finding a spot so me and my buddies put down just 1 claim flag near the beach and built on it , so because i was nice and considerate everything was taken from me.

so they want me to play atlas like a asshole , sink everyone ship (with the weight bug, how i got my revenge on the chode) , take everyones work and steal their loot

i can do this, maybe if i and other make it so bad , the devs will have to acknowledge the alarming and game breaking pve issues.

HYDRA WILL RISE