Sign in to follow this  
Guest BeeDup

Can we just get a rolling reboot across all servers already?

Guest BeeDup

You would think I would hate that plan with all the updates but clearly the servers need a 12-24 hour daily reboot. I bet most of the failures to connect clean right up.

Guest BeeDup
6 hours ago, artaherduron said:

Heck naw lmao - My company Gallion is done. Why would they piss ppl off by rolling them all back lmao.

...a "restart" is not an intentional "rollback". Do you lose 10 mins of work? yes, when you continue to do crap after you were told the server is about to restart. Hard to feel bad about that one in the face of so many who can't even play the game..

Considering this is early access I would disagree with a reset. However, something needs to be done asap to protect peoples hard earned work. If they don't, nobody will be here anyway so claims will be available everywhere.

Guest BeeDup
1 hour ago, Stabby said:

Considering this is early access I would disagree with a reset. However, something needs to be done asap to protect peoples hard earned work. If they don't, nobody will be here anyway so claims will be available everywhere.

...not a reset as in a wipe.. a restart as in a power cycle. A simple system reboot. It's pretty standard practice to power cycle or at least restart (as in shut down and reload the program) game servers.