darcek

Tresure maps dont work

So got me some maps,and a spot island I was familiar,

So past ghost ships I try to go,reach the island use the map get to the spot ,and...wait for it...

Nothing happen.

wth is this like skin for wasting time etc and skill points lol? gg at that i guess..

Can you use these maps at least for kindling? 🙂

maybe you just forgot to write it here but... you equipped your shovel and started digging, right?

20 minutes ago, darcek said:

So got me some maps,and a spot island I was familiar,

So past ghost ships I try to go,reach the island use the map get to the spot ,and...wait for it...

Nothing happen.

wth is this like skin for wasting time etc and skill points lol? gg at that i guess..

Can you use these maps at least for kindling? 🙂

Did you equip the map in slot 0 of your actions bar. Be prepared to fight undead

Edited by Hackjob

1 minute ago, Hackjob said:

Did you equip the map in slot 0 of your actions bar. Be prepared to fight undead

No I didnt use slot 0 but right click and equip

Dont have to have the map in slot 0 can be in any slot. Once on the right island and near the x youll see a red light pillar (like the blue for your dead body) and damned spawn. Need to kill all of them before you can use the shovel to dig the box up. Is possible youll have the same type of islands on the same map so you may of just been on the wrong island. Can also lv a skill that lets you see the red pillar easier.

9 minutes ago, darcek said:

No I didnt use slot 0 but right click and equip

Put it in slot 0 you should see a pink beam of light like you would from your dead body. When you get close undead will spawn. Aim for the head if your using arrows. I tried one killed all but the big warrior he was taking like no damage and i ran out of arrows

same..I finally found 1 spot..and the heavy armor one dug in the ground now I cant do anything I discard the map? the glowing goes on but it says cant use still 1 guardian up..

Ok so got to experience my first map..it was fun,thou yea didnt feel much like something suited for solo player..

Still dont understand why all those previous maps didnt work..maybe that 0 slot thing is essential.

The 0 slot thing isnt needed , ive done maps in slots 4 thru 0 ands they all worked

3 hours ago, darcek said:

same..I finally found 1 spot..and the heavy armor one dug in the ground now I cant do anything I discard the map? the glowing goes on but it says cant use still 1 guardian up..

They can dig into the ground if you get to far but just run back to the area and they will raise back up