Sign in to follow this  
Asinego

Racial Slurrs, PVE aggression and Harrassment

On EU PVE the 8th largest  company on the server Fenrirs Dogs - have atleast 2 players that are going around abusing voice communications to make harrassing and raciially stimulated comments whilst trying to draw wild animals to deliberately destroy our base so that they can claim the area we hold.

I am all for the spirit of claiming land and stealing territory even on PVE but shouldnt have to deal with griefers and harrassment of this level every time i log onto the game. The two pictured below are the biggest culperates and I believe that their company sends them here to annoy us into leaving as they do nothing else but hide in rocks, bring animals over and try to claim out land eventhough we're in it.

Fenrir dogs 1.jpg

Fenrir dogs 2.jpg

• Like 1

Report them through Steam, if u have proof I think they can also get banned for that. Talking about racial slur ofcourse, the griefing is not Steam's concern afaik.

Just now, Jozzie McTowel said:

Report them through Steam, if u have proof I think they can also get banned for that. Talking about racial slur ofcourse, the griefing is not Steam's concern afaik.

Character name and steam names are diffirent though? How do you report them through steam without knowing their ID

5 minutes ago, Jozzie McTowel said:

Isn't the white name above their "pirate name" their steam name?

you are correct, I have reported them now, thank you

• Like 1

so hello just too make stuff clear

we are a tribe that never uses a voice chat or so second yeah we claimed a lot of UNCLAIMED terrain cause first its not against the rules second its part of the game and after that u started too unclaim stuff from us which is okay .. like i said a part of the game but then u left messages like " Leave my island!" and or stuff like "Nazi?"  we just chilled there and yeah i will upload screenshots cause atleast i got proof xD and for the griefing part do u mean claiming terrain that was unclaimed ? or that we just chilled on ur roof and that u pulled animals there? and this 2 pictures are the only ones that u ever could get cause i dont even care about that but okay i gues u had just a bad day or so,
I just want too make sure that we dont got dragged into the mud for false statements
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1608690114
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1608690000