Sign in to follow this  
don

Alliances, building and territory

Hi there,

at the Moment I see a big issue in where and how there is build on islands. Everyone comes to an island, claims a tile (or more) of land and starts building. so you have many houses each in a certain distance to another. The thing is, that each of these houses has an area of no spawn around it and then the "fun" begins. you are forced to claim more land and "defend" it to make sure these ressources stay.

We tried to allie on our island to build "a city", so that we have a small area with no spawns and the mayor part of the island growing. Problem is, that an allie is not allowed to build on your territory. I don't want every stranger to have access to my boxes and doors because i have to share the crew with him/her. There must be another way and imho we need it in near future to keep the frustation on a low level. At the moment with the 2.5x multiplier it is kind of ok, but this should not be the endgamesollution.

Another thing is the claimingsystem (PVE). It is ridicules. 30 Minutes to claim is way to easy for acutal land from an active player. Yesterday we (3ppls) were on sea and a troll runs around our island claiming every land with a building on it. So we always had to fasttravel back and end this. There must be a way to protect your land. For example having a building on this land and a player of your crew/alliance protects it for 3 days making it unclaimable. As mentioned: talking about PVE.

Ah .... and fix the ghostshipspawning ... not fun dealing with 2 of them, having no guns and beeing unable to outrun them with full wind ...

RegardsĀ 

DON

Edited by don
  • Like 1