Sign in to follow this  
Stid

Door frame after keybindings

Hi gents , I have an issue with placing a door frame , normaly if I'm right I should press "T" to cycle through the types of wall to get to a door frame , unfortunately ... 🤔  i did a keybinding and the T is now used for something else , the problem is that I can't find in the option what is the key to cycle through the wall types and nothing is written when I partialy install the wall ... 😪

If anyone could help me on that , maybe to check on your options what text is related to that "T" or any other help would be apreciated .

Thx !

5 minutes ago, Stid said:

Hi gents , I have an issue with placing a door frame , normaly if I'm right I should press "T" to cycle through the types of wall to get to a door frame , unfortunately ... 🤔  i did a keybinding and the T is now used for something else , the problem is that I can't find in the option what is the key to cycle through the wall types and nothing is written when I partialy install the wall ... 😪

If anyone could help me on that , maybe to check on your options what text is related to that "T" or any other help would be apreciated .

Thx !

Probably best to reset keybinds to default and choose another bind either then T for now

If someone could just make me two screenshots of their options / control pages 1+2 (if they are still original) , would appreciate !!

Otherwise I will go for a resest to defaut yes  😕

I just had a look in the Defaultinput file and could not see anything connected to buildings.

It is possible it is coded into the item itself and not possible to change.

A screenshot of someone else's options would not help you much as for example I have adjusted them considerably due to my preferences so your best bet will be to hit the default keybinds and go from there.