Sign in to follow this  
Velze

Ships of the Damned

Please just disable them. The aggro range change is nice but it's not enough. There is ALWAYS 2-3 camping border transitions. We've lost 4 sloops and a schooner to transitioning into a zone and having Ships of the damned firing on us when we load back in. In one case our sloop was literally touching the ship of the damned when we loaded in. Worse yet if you're feeing from them and you transition over the map border. Even if you had a massive distance between you and them they will literally spawn on top of you instantly when you transition even though you had a 10-15 second lead on them.

They're clearly not working as intended and the bottom line is since the moment you turned them on in this game about sailing YOU CANNOT SAIL.

They're not adding anything to the game currently. and they are more common then players. There is rarely any time where we are sailing without a ship of the damned on screen USUALLY MORE THEN ONE.

There should not be more Ships of the damned then there are players playing the game. It's absolutely ridiculous. Please do something so I can actually sail this weekend.

Gather rate doesn't help me if my ship is sunk by unavoidable Ships of the Damned as soon as I leave my home sector.

Edited by Velze