Sign in to follow this  
Guest BeeDup

Raft: The game

Guest BeeDup

I got this game to play with a small group. We can not progress passed a raft due to current in game issues.

Did you know you can kill someone in PvE by hitting them with a repair hammer? We just found out.

Did you know you can sink someones raft by overloading a campfire/smithy with metal? We just found out.

They even managed to break my bed.. that was on land. I would assume they can also break my boxes and my shipyard (we already had one "go missing" while we were out).

We sailed for 2+ days looking for unclaimed land. None was found. We were forced to build in lawless and that's when straight PvP BS happened in PvE. I don't want to compete for space while burning up my game play time, I want to play a game... and the game I'm playing is Raft. We can not make a base, a port or even a shack... RaftLyfe.

We haven’t had anything sunk by griefers, but I did see someone’s schooner in dry dock half built and it had that weight symbol on it. If that’s what’s going on then I have lost even more faith in humanity than in previous games. I’m sure the arguments for sinking someone ‘s raft or boat is ‘because we can/China #1’ and all that bs, but to that I say just because you can doesn’t mean you should. And I can’t believe this is allowed to happen in PVE. Yes, I know, it’s a pirate game. But those of us on pve don’t want the pvp we are getting or we would be on a pvp server. 

I have been defending this game and the devs against all the negative backlash, but this is getting to be too much to ignore. 

The devs need to acknowledge they see all this on the forums, and help us!