Sign in to follow this  
CtrlSaltDel

Private Servers

Can someone explain custom servers to me? I want to make one of my own, but I don't have the resources to run one on my own IP, and I don't know where to start with server hosts/pricing.

I have a Nitrado server, and when I try to start it, it says you need to upload a configuration. I think you need to use DEV tools that aren't out yet. It's becoming annoying I cant figure it out. I would not recommend buying a private server until all the information on how to create one is out.

1 minute ago, GrantX said:

I have a Nitrado server, and when I try to start it, it says you need to upload a configuration. I think you need to use DEV tools that aren't out yet. It's becoming annoying I cant figure it out. I would not recommend buying a private server until all the information on how to create one is out.

go to your configuration page and just change the user/password. From there, you can pretty much change most things in the game with commands. Seems to be mainly the same commands in Ark. 

15 hours ago, Bonedancer said:

go to your configuration page and just change the user/password. From there, you can pretty much change most things in the game with commands. Seems to be mainly the same commands in Ark. 

Everything is up and working as of this morning, thank you for your reply though!