Drippayy

Maps And Exploration

Good aye shit release community!

So I have a few questions which I would really appreciate it if they could be answered. So I traveled out of a freeport until I reached the border entering the "pvp zone". Then the islands I ran into were the regular claimable islands. However, I ran into an island which was "Lawless" and unclaimable. Why is that the case? As I haven't explored the entire map yet, so I'm very confused on things like that, and where things are. Would really appreciate some answers. <3

Lawless as I understand were a temporary fix to over populated Freeport’s. They will likely be reverted to normal regions later on.

Edited by CyanicEmber

44 minutes ago, Drippayy said:

Good aye shit release community!

So I have a few questions which I would really appreciate it if they could be answered. So I traveled out of a freeport until I reached the border entering the "pvp zone". Then the islands I ran into were the regular claimable islands. However, I ran into an island which was "Lawless" and unclaimable. Why is that the case? As I haven't explored the entire map yet, so I'm very confused on things like that, and where things are. Would really appreciate some answers. ❤️

Tiles adjoining to Freeport areas were made lawless you can build and level up before venturing out into the harsh world yonder. Essentially a 2nd starter area

From what I've gathered, It is almost impossible to find an island safe from other players. Everytime I land on an island. There are already level 40-50 players with full metal armor and guns who just destroy me lmao.