BushMan

I need some help

Hello everyone

If someone could help that would be great. I downloaded this game when it came out, but I cant get into a game, when it comes up with the map and I press join game, it never lets me join and It crashes on me all the time, I have tried different servers but does the same thing, it also make my computer slow. 

I just need your help I have the latest update, I just dont know how to play the game

Many Thanks

No idea if you had the same problem as I did one day.  However, just in case you do...

In Steam, go to the top of the screen and select View, then Servers, then Favourites.  Find an Atlas server with room for players (if there's any listed since you haven't really been on a server, just tried entering one) and select it, and then click Connect.  That did the trick for me.  Hope it does for you.

Edited by Coggage

4 hours ago, BushMan said:

Hello everyone

If someone could help that would be great. I downloaded this game when it came out, but I cant get into a game, when it comes up with the map and I press join game, it never lets me join and It crashes on me all the time, I have tried different servers but does the same thing, it also make my computer slow. 

I just need your help I have the latest update, I just dont know how to play the game

Many Thanks

Computer specs?