Sign in to follow this  
Raidr

How to protect ships from being stolen?

Hello,

i have a small claim on eu pve and a schooner and sloop. i was told that when someone steals your land, your anchored ships in the area are stolen too (dont know if true tho). so i moved them outside of the claimed area to protect them, but someone suggested they can just claim that area and steal them this way. how can i protect my ships from being stolen on pve?

That's incorrect. When we claimed our territory during the initial gold rush, there was a handful of rafts within the zone and those rafts are still there, belonging to their original owners. I'm also pretty sure the claim that taking territory with other people's boats in, claims the boats, is wrong too. But I can verify claiming unclaimed territory will not steal boats within it.

Edited by RyuujinZERO

1 hour ago, RyuujinZERO said:

That's incorrect. When we claimed our territory during the initial gold rush, there was a handful of rafts within the zone and those rafts are still there, belonging to their original owners. I'm also pretty sure the claim that taking territory with other people's boats in, claims the boats, is wrong too. But I can verify claiming unclaimed territory will not steal boats within it.

Thats good news, thank you.