QuackerzX

PvP in a PvE Server

I think there should be some sort of PvP in the PvE servers for us PvE players to experience boat battles. I understand that PvE is for Player against AI, but I would like to still experience the boat battles without having to go into a PvP server. Thoughts on this community Pirates?

Just now, QuackerzX said:

I think there should be some sort of PvP in the PvE servers for us PvE players to experience boat battles. I understand that PvE is for Player against AI, but I would like to still experience the boat battles without having to go into a PvP server. Thoughts on this community Pirates?

U can fight damed ships or try declare war to another co.

What about if you are just passing other ships? I'm thinking of more like declared zones that are red boxes that is PvP zones only.

3 minutes ago, Taraky said:

U can fight damed ships or try declare war to another co.

you would have to declare war on every co out there lol. Im just thinking dedicated zones on the map that are strictly PvP

4 minutes ago, QuackerzX said:

What about if you are just passing other ships? I'm thinking of more like declared zones that are red boxes that is PvP zones only.

you would have to declare war on every co out there lol. Im just thinking dedicated zones on the map that are strictly PvP

Its nearlz impossible.... one big Co. camp there and wipe everyone there... so low ppl Co are F*Up

1 minute ago, Taraky said:

Its nearlz impossible.... one big Co. camp there and wipe everyone there... so low ppl Co are F*Up

Hoping to get my company to join a private PvP server that's almost RolePlaying with a competitive side still on it.