Sign in to follow this  
Sunderbrass

Hitching

The game has run really well for me for the last couple days given the current degree of optimization. Today though I have constant hitching about every three to five seconds. The hitching coincides with a data spike from the game servers. Goes from about 56kbps to 2mbps, game hitches for a second, then data stream drops back to normal. 

Anybody have any idea what's going on, and if so, if there is a way to fix it on my end?

(Reposted from Bug Reports, as it already dropped off the first page.)

47 minutes ago, Sunderbrass said:

The game has run really well for me for the last couple days given the current degree of optimization. Today though I have constant hitching about every three to five seconds. The hitching coincides with a data spike from the game servers. Goes from about 56kbps to 2mbps, game hitches for a second, then data stream drops back to normal. 

Anybody have any idea what's going on, and if so, if there is a way to fix it on my end?

(Reposted from Bug Reports, as it already dropped off the first page.)

Yeah I was a bit glitchy logging today another patch dropping now for server stabilization

Didn't change anything, still the same hitching. Game ran just fine for three days. Don't know if the patches last night had anything to do with it but now the game is pretty much unplayable for me. So I guess I'm done until that changes.