Boredaholic

Atlas isn't a "New Game"

Even Indie Games are having better releases than this crap... it is a fact... the Studio behind this game, which is obvious Ark with some other Elements and Textures, is the result of just a bunch of dumb retards... 

Farming Simulator 19... over 1 Million Copies sold in the first 10 days... and even they hat problems but the game was RUNNING...

31 minutes ago, Ligma Jimbo said:

because "it is run on the ark engine" 

You mean...unreal engine 4? Why doesn't the fortnite window pop up then...oh wait it's a direct import of ark with some apparently extremely dubious network coding for its server sharding with dark and light assets tossed in. Considering their history of delays with ark patches (not just expansions but patches in general) one has to wonder why they thought it a good idea for an aggressive announcement date instead of saying coming soon....then releasing it "early."

1 minute ago, Dalriaden said:

Considering their history of delays with ark patches (not just expansions but patches in general) one has to wonder why they thought it a good idea for an aggressive announcement date instead of saying coming soon....then releasing it "early."

I'm going with "money" on that one.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ellentro said:

The developers aren't retarded. Stuff like this can slip under the rug, the problem is Wildcard has never tested anything they have ever released, so bugs that are easy to find (Like this) constantly escape the devs eyes because Wildcard pushes the code live as soon as it compiles. Similar things happen with the network stuff too. 

yeah we heard you the first 10 posts you copied and pasted this on^^^^^^^^

1 minute ago, JdizzleHD said:

yeah we heard you the first 10 posts you copied and pasted this on^^^^^^^^

I haven't copied and pasted anything yet mate, I typed it all out by hand in a couple seconds. 

Just now, Ellentro said:

I haven't copied and pasted anything yet mate, I typed it all out by hand in a couple seconds. 

point is still there buddy. regardless of typing it out or copy/pasting it.

1 minute ago, Ellentro said:

wow good job !

1 minute ago, Boredaholic said:

point is still there buddy. regardless of typing it out or copy/pasting it.

He didn't have a point to begin with. 

eh, i'm just ready to have the server's up so i can start drinking my beer and playing the game. Don't want to start drinking to early lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

At least I want a good explanation for this by the devs. We can speculate what this menu means for ages, it could be a simple debug menu/dev-tool carried over from Ark, then it's no biggie. But if most of the game is copy-paste then its horrible that the game is advertised as a "new game".

Edited by luddward

2 minutes ago, Boredaholic said:

eh, i'm just ready to have the server's up so i can start drinking my beer and playing the game. Don't want to start drinking to early lol.

indeed 

2 minutes ago, Boredaholic said:

Amen to that. My god. 

Definitely including all bugs.... And the game doesn't look nearly like in the trailer videos... its a big business dealed scam ^^