moozoo

Single Player Ocean, One grid 10fps, everywhere else 40-60fps

The grid in which I built my base runs at 10 fps. Task manager is saying CPU 20% GPU under 15% in that grid. But notably disk usage is a constant 10%.
The graphics settings make almost no difference, High, Medium, Low all 10fps.
Initially it must have been running fast and I assume I built something that's slowed down the whole grid.
The base has one 7x7 two story building. Two docks, 4-5 ships, Two swarm houses filled with bees and one with a mix of snake, ants and bats.
A tame house with a few tames in it. I have a number of small crop plots fed by a water system.

My PC is a i7-4770 with 16GB ram, an AMD Raedon VII graphics card and two hard disks (not SSD)

The instant I sail out of the grid the fps shoots up to normal. Ditto fast traveling out.
Logging onto an official multiplayer PVE server grid which looked packed still gives very high fps.

Before I delete everything bit by bit is there any known thing that triggers this?

So, I took a backup and tried a few things then restored.

I used destroywilddinos no effect of the fps.
I used destroy tribe structures to destroy all my tribe structure - no effect on the fps.
I used destroy tribe structures to destroy all pirate structures (tribe 18) - no effect on the fps.

The only thing that worked was deleting the grid file ocean_2_6.atlas and ocean_2_6_AntiCorruptionBackup.bak
So, I need to move everything out of the grid and wipe it back to default.