Sign in to follow this  
SheepThrillz

If this game is to succeed, from some one who didnt play ARK

- Ghostships: Seriously the ghostships are reducing the travelling from islands to islands by 99%, I SUGGEST YOU REMOVE 80% of ghostships on EACH and EVERY server.. and an indicator that there is ghostships, the treassures at sea should indicate that theres one close.. or a fog coloured as the ship is.. Red, green, orange, blue fogs.

- Wind for sailing Waiting 4x days for the wind to change the direction i wanna go is unacceptable!! Learn something from Sea of Thieves, they at least can get to places even if the wind aint on their side, they have the winddirection indicator so you can catch wind even if its head wind.

- Carnivore spawns and animal rates: In real life there are much less carnivores that exist, we should make them rare so that its a truely shocking and scary experience when you bump into one. Animal spawns should be decreased by 30-40% its just too many animals on the islands and its cluttering up the whole experience.

- Plants/vegetation/berries/fiber and such: Reduce the amount of plants and increase the amount gained by harvesting, better for fps, better for gathering and would look better(does not include tree's).

Thats whats bothering me as a new player here, i hope you bump it a neutral point of view which isnt blind to faults ARK had/Have.