Miz27

Keep on doing your thing devs!!

Devs, 

Just want to say that these forums much like the oceans in Atlas are full of salty people. Just remember that there are those of us that really enjoy the game and hope you guys continue the hard work you put in. Best wishes to you and I hope you have a prosperous future.

some of their design decision lack any sort of logic, but im not surprised by that, they want to drive pve players either to pvp servers or off of official all together. one of the latest is the vitamin system not replenishing on death, even though they give you full hydration, full hunger, and full healht, they pretty much guarantee a time clock on your characters life for a starting character, its 20 or 30 levels minimum before youre in a position to cook whats needed to keep food balanced.  and youve gone and shrunk the map? so now if you arent there in the first 2 hours you dont get to settle someplace??? took me 3 real days of sailing to finally find an island with a small spot for me.  thanks for that. garbage decision after garbage decision has had me change my positive review to a negative one, as are all my team.