Sign in to follow this  
UDO

like rafts make sloops non aggressive to ghost ships

sloop have no way to even try to fight back so please make the above change

Edited by UDO

yea they can have some small crap deck ones...but can you fight the crazy amount of ghost ships there are? probably not ...also if you look at the progression , a sloop is the next step after raft , and you cant make cannons until your alot farther down the tree, because of this , it extremely difficult to explorer and progress to find a place to build those ships that can take on groups of ghost ships

19 minutes ago, modifier0 said:

yea they can have some small crap deck ones...but can you fight the crazy amount of ghost ships there are? probably not ...also if you look at the progression , a sloop is the next step after raft , and you cant make cannons until your alot farther down the tree, because of this , it extremely difficult to explorer and progress to find a place to build those ships that can take on groups of ghost ships

i have lost 2 sloop snow , ok so may not be able to kill 3 - 4 ghost ships but could at least have chance with schooner or brigand to take on one maybe 2 with extreme skill and proper player manned crew

yea its pretty demoralizing, i had a sloop and was working on a schooner, i spawn in right after the patch, sloop was destroyed while docked near the shore, went back to my home , and my schooner that was still in wet dock was destoryed(almost complete). normally i guess this wouldn't be a issue, but as i play mostly solo , the game gone from this cool exploring pirate game , to me being stuck on a island gathering resources and taming to survive , with only being able to leave on a raft. ....it short its becoming ark. 

the progression just seems really off and its making it very hard to enjoy the game...i was having more fun before the patch that added the damned ships

40 minutes ago, modifier0 said:

yea its pretty demoralizing, i had a sloop and was working on a schooner, i spawn in right after the patch, sloop was destroyed while docked near the shore, went back to my home , and my schooner that was still in wet dock was destoryed(almost complete). normally i guess this wouldn't be a issue, but as i play mostly solo , the game gone from this cool exploring pirate game , to me being stuck on a island gathering resources and taming to survive , with only being able to leave on a raft. ....it short its becoming ark. 

the progression just seems really off and its making it very hard to enjoy the game...i was having more fun before the patch that added the damned ships

2 of us on the island we are got our shipyards desrtoyed by ghost ship , and then it proceed to work its way down beach bombarding all rafts and boats 😕