Sign in to follow this  
xSOVxMUFASA

Nitrado Server Maps Broken (Possible fix??)

Afternoon everyone, 

I run a 3x3 cluster for ATLAS that's hosted by NITRADO. I am having the same map/treasure map issue that others seem to be having. I have removed the two URL lines in the JSON and have made sure all images are JPEG images and not PNG. 

I have noticed that my maps seem to work just fine IF i log out in a home grid. Right now our server only has one homegrid BUT if i made them all home grids would this fix the map issue? If i did that would i have to upload a new JSON and would doing that cause a wipe or other issues? 

I am very very tired of this map thing not working and ive scoured the internet for a definitive fix but it seems that its hit or miss what will work and what will not. Any advice/ suggestions?? 

Thanks in advance!! 

Pretty sure you are going to have to wipe. Since you are unofficial just do admin commands. People might say “but that will take a long time” well those people are just lazy because it is a lot faster to rebuild with admin commands. Hopefully the people on your server aren’t that lazy because that would just be sad at that point.