1 There are No Rules Only Consequences.
2 Join or Die
3 Learn and Teach
4 Loyalty is worth more then Money
5 You are only as Good as your Word
6 Actions speak Louder then Words
7 Put Needs before Wants
8 Active Leadership or Mutiny

These are Empirical Truths. They stand as Warnings to the Wise.

2. Join or Die  -  This is something people in the community must come to terms with. If you want to compete with the larger tribes then you will need a large tribe. You must join a group or you will just die over and over. This is not a gameplay mechanic. Its just a fact of life. I hope this helps you when making descions. Notice how none of these say anything about running to the forums and crying about how life is not fair. Welcome to a sandbox game.

6 minutes ago, wakko151 said:

Oringinally created by

The Black Flag
-----------------

"The Pieces of Eight"
1 There are No Rules Only Consequences.
2 Join or Die
3 Learn and Teach
4 Loyalty is worth more then Money
5 You are only as Good as your Word
6 Actions speak Louder then Words
7 Put Needs before Wants
8 Active Leadership or Mutiny

These are Empirical Truths. They stand as Warnings to the Wise.

2. Join or Die  -  This is something people in the community must come to terms with. If you want to compete with the larger tribes then you will need a large tribe. You must join a group or you will just die over and over. This is not a gameplay mechanic. Its just a fact of life. I hope this helps you when making descions. Notice how none of these say anything about running to the forums and crying about how life is not fair. Welcome to a sandbox game.

Nah it’s just a broken game 😂

It just bothers me they call it. "The Pieces of Eight." If they are referring to PotC, it was "The Nine Pieces of Eight."

But yes I agree. That is how this game is essentially set up. A lot of people on these forums, reddit, twitter, and discord do not seem to understand that. They want to be able to do endgame content quickily and do so as a solo player. They hate the land claim system but given the chance every single one of them would have abused it to. They are just upset they didn't get to it first.