Sign in to follow this  
AceNinja420

Here's to a dead game that doesnt seem to get better, it was a fun run while it lasted but i think it's dead for good!

PVP is dead...and i have finally given up after sinking almost 7k hours into this game...the current meta is to exploit everything...multiple armored shipdocks that take a nuke to destroy right next to island flags so capping them is nearly impossible...or wait "it is" impossible considering there are not enough people playing this game anymore to accomplish what needs to be done to counter these cheap tactics...and that is just an example, with plenty more cheap tactics that are abused on a daily basis that im not going to bother listing...but thats what the dev team of this game has allowed...I can only remember the good old days of fun pvp, where taking down your opponent was actually possible, and where we had in game dev moderators....those days are long gone, the game is a standstill of nothing more than a shit talking competition due to the fact that people who should be banned from the game are still allowed to play and exploit...it has literally killed the population of this game and the devs are too scared of punishing them because they would lose half of the 300 players that keep this sorry excuse alive....what they do not realize is that if they did punish them and promote fair equal opportunities for players they would more than likely have a growing population as opposed to a dying population. The players are helpless, and they almost never get a "real" response to their problems....just some automated copy and paste garbage...i love this game, and it has potential but until the dev team actually starts playing their own game in order to understand the problems they have created all hope seems to be lost....until then im walking the plank....farewell me maties! Cheers! Also i will be posting this message on multiple forum pages because im sure the devs will try to silence the reality of what this game has truly become, so good luck, steam, reddit, and many more....here i come 🙂

20 minutes ago, AceNinja420 said:

PVP is dead...and i have finally given up after sinking almost 7k hours into this game...the current meta is to exploit everything...multiple armored shipdocks that take a nuke to destroy right next to island flags so capping them is nearly impossible...or wait "it is" impossible considering there are not enough people playing this game anymore to accomplish what needs to be done to counter these cheap tactics...and that is just an example, with plenty more cheap tactics that are abused on a daily basis that im not going to bother listing...but thats what the dev team of this game has allowed...I can only remember the good old days of fun pvp, where taking down your opponent was actually possible, and where we had in game dev moderators....those days are long gone, the game is a standstill of nothing more than a shit talking competition due to the fact that people who should be banned from the game are still allowed to play and exploit...it has literally killed the population of this game and the devs are too scared of punishing them because they would lose half of the 300 players that keep this sorry excuse alive....what they do not realize is that if they did punish them and promote fair equal opportunities for players they would more than likely have a growing population as opposed to a dying population. The players are helpless, and they almost never get a "real" response to their problems....just some automated copy and paste garbage...i love this game, and it has potential but until the dev team actually starts playing their own game in order to understand the problems they have created all hope seems to be lost....until then im walking the plank....farewell me maties! Cheers! Also i will be posting this message on multiple forum pages because im sure the devs will try to silence the reality of what this game has truly become, so good luck, steam, reddit, and many more....here i come 🙂

Even though I completely 100% agree with you, you are pretty much just preaching to the choir at this point.

not even trying to downplay what you are saying at all but yeah, we know these guys are shit but we have known that for awhile.

having said that I feel you.