Cpt J Blackburn

Attention Mods.

Currently wondering why there is no land grab thing implemented in the game aside from island claiming.... twice now, I have found a suitable place to build, started building,  only to be blocked by another company with pullers and shipyards...  currently being blocked off by The Call Of Cthulhu, on the whales pve server, do you guys promote harassment/bullying or something cause of so, I'm about to go ham and post of bunch of billboards all over the crap with some pretty offensive content >.> talking to the idiots dont work, my only other options is to do this post or post crap all over their area and piller the hell of of them.... which currently the pillers idea is useless because someone is already doing it, so I guess I'll slap down the offensive racist billboards 

Edited by Cpt J Blackburn
Removed a company name after the issue was resolved.
  • Like 1

I have the same issue where I am at. The company, "893350" came in and posted fence posts over the entire area where I WAS BUILDING. These player(s) came in spam posted fences, and are not even around.  Now I am "LAND LOCKED" and can no longer build where I started. This is the SAME TYPE of tribe/company/clan behavior on PVE ARK. If you are looking into this issue, PLEASE let us know.

WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO GET THE ATTENTION OF YOU DEV's??????

#DEV #DEVS #MODERATOR #MODERATORS #MODS #DEVELOPER #DEVELOPERS

Edited by lil_chit_nonya_dba
addtional info

sad thing is, the devs told the community they do not tolerate trolls, yet it seems they lied about that, because they do nothing about the trolls, so i took the liberty of posting a bunch of signs all over the losers base area with offensive content.. all this crap over a bear that I apparently killed, which is not possible on a pve server, funny thing is, he is now pillering up around others, and now Sparkwood Inc. is also doing it to people, only they took it one step further, and posted signs up around a guy demanding he finish his boat and get off the island....

17 hours ago, Cpt J Blackburn said:

literally states its against the rules, yet, they allow it, means they dont really care to do anything about it

So will I get spanked for retaliating when this players get by with breaking rules?? 

dunno.... i retaliated against the kid for pillering me.... i put down some offensive signs and a few fence posts... if the devs dont do nothing to him then i ill take matters into my own hands, by warning people away from him, letting them know hes a scammer, con artist, piller warrior and an all around toxic player... sad part is, he hurting other players by trying to build giant walls around us... i tried giving a player a schooner earlier today because they lost theirs to cyclones.... problem was, i couldnt give it to them because when i went to get it I found it boxed in by giant wooden walls... so while im trying to be helpful and crap, hes just being an outright pain and as i stated before, the devs give zero fks it seems even though it CLEARLY states in their rules, they dont tolerate it....

I put up a bunch of cliff platforms in places that will stop them from building. I added signs that basically say: Remove your fenceposts from around me/my area and I will remove the cliff platforms.

Now it is up to the 893350 company and their cooperation level.

Sad part is, a different company and I were first on the Islet. Had I a clue that this was going to be an issue, I would have put pillers and fence posts up my self just so I could control the area my base is on.

Maybe it is time to do a youtube video showing how Atlas has now become toxic like ARK.

more info

id say a video would work only if you have alot of followers... as for pillering your own area, i tried that, this little childish fk found away to still put down fence posts all in my area.... not sure how, but he did, even after i built a giant wall to protect my stuff, he got over the wall, put down a bunch of fence posts and then got out.... again, not sure how because he couldnt have used a grappling hook, it wouldnt even let me grapple my own walls, so i know he couldnt... but still somehow got inside my wall and now im faced with posts everywhere XD I already sent a letter to 3 reddit users to get them to make a post on this issue, if the devs wish to neglect their game, then by all means, ill help them kill it if they dont wish to enforce their own rules, instead they use the excuse that because the game is only in preview, that player reports are a low priority unless its about bugs.... shame... Also filed a complaint against the game with Microsoft, because im not getting what I paid for, because they are not enforcing the rules they put up for their own game, which is ruining my fun in the game, and as you know, Microsoft is a stickler for things like that

I do not know if STEAM is the same as Microsoft for being a stickler for the rules. My daughter quit playing ARK and now Atlas because of griefers like this. So she is not getting what she paid for and I am certainly not.

That is a good idea.

I don't need a lot of followers, just knowing the right people to tweet at. Maybe I will add Microsoft to the list. Thanks for the tip.

before steam support can help you must first find out if thep eople harassing you are on xbox or steam... thats the major downside to crossplay.... when the devs refuse to do jack, then your pretty much SOL if the person harassing you is on console while your on pc.... and vice versa

I have put up 4 or 5 videos about the guy griefing me. I also have MANY screenshots but don't know how to post on youtube. I have a screenshot of his alt account but not his main account. Here are just 5 of the many screenshots I have taken of him blocking in my schooner. In my last video from yesterday, I have him saying somethig to the effect that he will go to any length imaginable to "WIN". This type of player does NOT belong in any MMO as far as I am concerned.

g2RgQF.jpgVKKiWQ.jpgRBK5rP.jpg6dRDW6.jpg1fXTpT.jpg

Atlas_promotes_bullying_01.thumb.png.dee26f0ae90c7f1957d8148d6faea8c6.pngThis is the 2 tickets I submitted on getting blocked in by another company. The second ticket came back within a minute - that is how long it took me to find the submissions - marked SOLVED.

These mods, devs, whomever did not even look at the ticket. So.

Atlas promotes #bully #bullying #harrassment #harrassed #toxicgame when Atlas DOES NOT enforcing their own rules.

hence why I am taking my complaints directly to xbox... if enough people complain about the poor  customer support the game provides, then microsoft will be bound to remove it from the store until the issues are addressed... id assume steam has the same policy....

You will be very lucky to get a dev to help you in game even through ticket system. The odd few get seen but the majority seem to get discarded. With the game being so cheap to buy, especially on sale people will grief more and more because a ban does nothing, buy another account for few pounds.

Personally if someone blocks me or harasses me I won't be heading for the ticket system, I will be heading for the smithy to build huge walls and surround them in. You will then see them cry "please remove your walls" taste of the old medicine. I am past the point of caring when it comes to these griefers and if it means I will be banned I will accept that and walk away.

Thankfully I haven't had much trouble like this but if I do I will be doing as I said above regardless.