Sign in to follow this  
420Blazeit

Cannot rejoin server

So, here i was sailing into H2 i believe? its the nothern tropical freeport. So I went through the barrier with my cheeky sloop, but once i crossed I lagged out and my game crashed. Now for me that is not unusual so I thought to myself this was just another one of those times where the game just crashed. However this is not the case. For some reason i cannot get into the server anymore, everytime i try to rejoin my game it says unable to join invite querry or something, and it starts glitching out. So right now i cannot join the freeport since i do not get into H2 ( i think it is) at all. Now i am a bit in confusion, because when i just open the atlas map when joining PVE i do not even see h2 (northern tropical freeport) on the map anymore?? Like it completely disapeared. Can anyone tell me what to do? I had 800+ gold on my sloop :(  and to my knowledge rn its floating arround in the freeport just across the barrier, because thats where i dc.

Btw (Sorry for my bad english, i am dutch)

thankyou for helping,

It seems that server is down. Lots of other people experiencing the same issue. It's H3. Probably some others, too, but H3 Freeport is down. Any attempts to sail into that grid will disconnect you. You will be unable to reconnect and play Atlas again until they bring that server back up.

• Like 1

Pour info le serveur I2 est beuguer depuis hier après-midi, et se matin toujours indisponible, malheureusement j'y suis actuellement avec ma goelette, je sais me co mais aucune action n'est disponible.

Faudrait peut-être penser a redémarrer le serveur pour débloquer tout sa.