Sign in to follow this  
Evir

The ship ghost ship spawns are better but still absurd.

1-2 PER SERVER tile is fine, but sailing for 30 minutes we ran into 20+ of them, we can engage them, and sink them but we then have to repair after fighting a couple of them. You cant avoid them if the wind is bad, this is stupid.

• Like 1

Just lost my 2nd sloop to them they fire like 10 shots at a time and are too fast.  THey need to drastically reduce them to make the game playable for small groups

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Speedblade said:

Just lost my 2nd sloop to them they fire like 10 shots at a time and are too fast.  THey need to drastically reduce them to make the game playable for small groups

I understand your loss, but I recommend finding a larger group, this isn't ARK and I totally get the NA server mentality of you and your small group of friends going on adventures, but you wont survive in a small group, if it isnt the NPCs that get you, it is the Streamers, griefers, or Chinese that will. We have already merged with one group, and are looking to merge with more, just to get the numbers.

6 minutes ago, Speedblade said:

Spent all day farming and building my first ship, set sail and 10 minutes in one comes charging straight for me out of nowhere and i got sunk... fair to say that completely put me off of the game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Evir said:

I understand your loss, but I recommend finding a larger group, this isn't ARK and I totally get the NA server mentality of you and your small group of friends going on adventures, but you wont survive in a small group, if it isnt the NPCs that get you, it is the Streamers, griefers, or Chinese that will. We have already merged with one group, and are looking to merge with more, just to get the numbers.

I appreciate what your saying but id be surprised if they didnt drastically reduce the number of these ghost ships again.  Theyve nerfed them twice already and it just isnt enough. Btw im on pve so I can do a small grp

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Evir said:

1-2 PER SERVER tile is fine, but sailing for 30 minutes we ran into 20+ of them, we can engage them, and sink them but we then have to repair after fighting a couple of them. You cant avoid them if the wind is bad, this is stupid.

they don't even go per server because if you try and escape through the region border they can follow you.

Plus, they should just make the really rare no one wants to really fight them yet anyway, or just make them into a quest to fight it instead of having them spawn randomly to delete your ship.

Edited by bezzy
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, bezzy said:

instead of having them spawn randomly to delete your ship.

Yup my ship got deleted 10 minutes after i finally built my first one. All day farming for a good 10 mins of sailing into green fire. 11/10 game (:(: 

• Like 1