Sign in to follow this  
zubov56

Single player map "Ocean"

I gave up trying to run my own server,way too many issues with this game to bring others on board for my server then see issue after issue.

My point is i am just going to use single player to sort of test longevity of a server but when i went to try it i get an automatic message from the mod tool helper "it is not safe to use zones".I made sure to delete all the files i could find ,check for file integrity,start a new server again,reboot pc,i did everything and i still get the same error.So that tells me any time spent will be wasted long term.

I noticed an issue that seems to be a sure tell tale of problems and that is if you cross a zone line then look fro your boat and see it still posted as being in the last zone,there are problems with the server.

Are other people having these same issues?Did the recent update completely kill the single player game/map because i also heard about some changes and i noticed the treasure map lights were spawning in the water.They don't even activate in the water,i tried.So it is like the maps have been altered or something?