Sign in to follow this  
Darth_Taco

Mating

So is there any plans on addressing this ? I kind of feel like I'm explaining the birds and the bees to my 6 year old here but here goes.

Animals mate when the female is in heat, yup it's really that simple, sure they need to be in their desired Biome but it has nothing to do with temperatures. The Daddy wolf smells the Mommy wolf and they do the deed. They do not set candles and campfires or blankets, it's not a romantic night out on the town that requires the perfect settings. You guys seem hell bent on making this game "realistic" (because hydras are a thing) so stop over thinking things that make the game less desirable (see what I did there). Get rid of the stupidity of temperature gaps fro mating because they are not "realistic" and do not work a large percentage of the time. 

You want us to use more defined temperatures for raising young then fine but even that is so far off the deep end its not even close to realistic. 

Summary, there is such a thing as going overboard (again see what I did there) Mating should have the temperature restrictions taken out of them game, games are suppose to be fun, traveling for hours to get your pets to do the dirty is not fun, pushing E or Y to light numerous fires (that they would clearly run away from in real life) is not fun. Stop over complicating the simplest of features, and literally punch the person in the face that works there and thought this would be a good idea.

Disclaimer; I'm aware its been posted before but, they clearly aren't listening because here we are with the same BS mechanics.