My company and I play on xbox. We are trying to figure out the grouping to switch crew members from left to right and front to back. It is not working because we are unable to deselect the right and back groups. We click the button to deactivate those two groups, but the slot stays highlighted purple and nothing happens.

Is there something we are missing? We use to be able to deselect them.

17 hours ago, Megara Wench said:

My company and I play on xbox. We are trying to figure out the grouping to switch crew members from left to right and front to back. It is not working because we are unable to deselect the right and back groups. We click the button to deactivate those two groups, but the slot stays highlighted purple and nothing happens.

Is there something we are missing? We use to be able to deselect them.

Hi there! You dont really need this option to shoot with the cannons. If you really want to (because the bug wont let you use those other 2) use the settings from the cannons to change the group to a different group 

The change station group worked, now my Lt. Podium allows my company mates to control the guns on right and back, but how do we get them to fix this?