Sign in to follow this  
Dez_beard

R.I.P Schooner and the tale once told Devs read.

So my story begins with only a 2 man company in preparation of building our first schooner. Took a little longer then I would of liked contently getting mauled on the island because of over populated critters trying to rip my head off. Finally got it built yesterday and set it off to sea because the current land claimed location was stolen before that one patch stopping people from claiming claimed land. Fast forward a bit to this past update me and my mate was sailing looking for land [that was a joke 5 tiles of all 3 islands completely red] Then all of a sudden we finally get kicked off of the server for update. Time goes by and mate was the first to log back in to our ship getting shelled by 3 ghostys. Sailing back Home to the only outpost we had about 6 tiles back was like a minefield nice loot boxes tho. We finally jump into our server and all of a sudden as soon as we pop in shells start raining. I was at the helm mate yells out where sprung a leak I told him to take the helm I need to build a hammer quick. Got the hammer realizing that we dont have enough wood to save her I decided to scrap our dingy mount patched her up and got her to our dock.

The last 2 hours before logging off was used to repair the ship and getting torn apart from the local wildlife. But finally got it all repaired. Then got off. Low and behold my mate sent me a text of a ghosty setting in our port and the ship gone where it was anchored. 

So with my exciting story being told and other people running into the same issue will there be a support with possibly getting our ships back. Realizing the word early access and respecting it but also respecting the fact that we literally wasted our time doing what we did or even building the boat. Not to mention our ally was port next to us and there brig was gone.