Sign in to follow this  
Bowtie

LightHouses are blocking resource spawns!

Confirmed with several testers on Reddit -- Lighthouses are blocking MASSIVE areas from spawning resources. I tore mine down, the server lagged severely during the deconstruction, and then 30 seconds later our forests and rocks were back.

Also, I'm noticing the shipyards on the shore are blocking resources from coming back; it looks to be about a 100 yard radius they affect.

Please fix this!

20 minutes ago, Bowtie said:

Confirmed with several testers on Reddit -- Lighthouses are blocking MASSIVE areas from spawning resources. I tore mine down, the server lagged severely during the deconstruction, and then 30 seconds later our forests and rocks were back.

Also, I'm noticing the shipyards on the shore are blocking resources from coming back; it looks to be about a 100 yard radius they affect.

Please fix this! 

This stuff needs to be fixed asap.  And if you're not going to change anything about how land claiming works, you need to make a statement about it.  Otherwise you should let us know you're looking into it.  So much stuff going on right now that's just absurd.

1 minute ago, Widgit said:

This stuff needs to be fixed asap.  And if you're not going to change anything about how land claiming works, you need to make a statement about it.  Otherwise you should let us know you're looking into it.  So much stuff going on right now that's just absurd.

They already explained there is at least 2 years left of Early Access.. any and all of that stuff and more will change multiple times before "launch".

Just now, Lethality said:

They already explained there is at least 2 years left of Early Access.. any and all of that stuff and more will change multiple times before "launch".

Yeah man I get that, but it's called having some transparency. When everyone is constantly asking the devs to change something about their game and making constructive suggestions etc, it would be nice to at least get some acknowledgement about it.  If they don't want to do anything about it and they think it's perfect how it is, fine, but say so.  If they're not sure if it will remain the same in the future but they still don't know how to proceed just yet, fine, then say so.  But don't let all these players give feedback about it to a brick wall.