Jaunty Osprey

Suggestion: Ship in a bottle.

I'm trying to like this game, I really am, but it gets pretty tiresome when I can't keep a schooner for longer than a day. I don't really care about offline raiding, it's just another part of survival PvP games, of which I have played many, so I know how these things go. When you're starting out, you lay low and hide your stuff if you want to keep it. The problem is you can't really hide a ship, and you need a ship if you want to progress in this game at all. At the moment the best I can do is keep a hidden base full of the mats to build a new ship every time I on. This does get tedious.

What I'd like is a way to hide at least one ship, say store it in a bottle, and store that in my hidden bases. If it gets found, oh well, should have hidden my base better. If it doesn't, I can yeet that thing into the ocean and go exploring.

The bottles can have any limitations on them so long as it lasts at least a couple of days in there. One per player, limit on ship size, crew and inventory dropped when it's stored, etc etc. Sort of like the cryopods on Ark.

no man. sorry while it is a fun suggestion, this could be exploited in so many ways. 
Now, a way to put your prize ship in a bottle for display would be great. so if you have a ship sunk you can still keep the memory of it. 
I make soe pretty cool custom ships and I hate when it gets sunk before I can make a record of how awesome it was.