Sign in to follow this  
pvg103breda

game still bad just like ark.

i quited ark. i got meshed like 2 times in 4 weeks. so i started up atlas. yesterday people attacked me, so i was be able to defend. they went away like pussy's. today while i was at work, they destroyed my boats and base. offline defence is really bad. pussy players can still raid u! ark will never be fixed and atlas never will have offline defence. i really liked ark, but the duping, aimbotting and meshing made me to quit the game. devs dont care. they need to make atlas like ark. make offline defence. make auto cannons or something. game is unplayable. u can see that, because of the really low playerbase on atlas. the creatures on atlas are also bad. not worth it for breeding. no water tames. no tames like giga's. no caves to build in, for making more offline defence. timers on items when u put them into ur inventory. really low reload timer, that make guns useless. limited of use blueprint, so trading is also pointless. this game had a high potential, but it failed.

and offcourse, i wont buy genesis dlc

Edited by pvg103breda

1. beta

2. you make some valid points

3. if you hated ark why try a game from the same company built off the same core engine?

personally, i enjoyed ark except for the laser shooting space dinos. was hoping atlas stayed more down to earth and closer to reality.