Sign in to follow this  
MightySheep

Contiguous Territory Claim + Highlighted Map For Contested Territory

I have multiple suggestions. Firstly, I think that companies should have to spread their territory outwards from the first flag that they place. This would stop the ugly patchy claiming all over the oceans and the claiming of multiple islands all over the world by huge companies. They would have to chain their territory across the sea to own multiple islands which makes sense anyway and it would look much better.

Secondly nobody understand the "latitude" and "longitude" messages. It really isnt helpful, especially when you own a lot of territory. If the territory was highlighted on the map it would be so much more useful. Especially if you own a lot of territory, it would be nice to see exactly which section is being stolen.

Thirdly I would like it if the messages related to territory weren't so obnoxious in the middle of the screen. It is easily abusable when you see a territory being claimed you can press H and step in and out of the border edge to cover the entire screen of everyone in that company with annoying text messages.