Sign in to follow this  
Pony

[Suggestion] Ships

Hello all,

I’m sure a lot of people love ships and absolutely love the sea life etc. Probably the main reason some of you bought the game. I have a couple suggestions which may very well be in progress already but might as well say them. I do live near a very famous port and pretty knowledgable of the Age of Sail ships. So my first suggestion is to in time add more ships into play, like a frigate, Brig and man o war (pretty much what the galleon is now but may change in the future if they do add ship of the lines). And/or have different bases of the ships. So when in the shipyard there’s maybe two designs for each ship. For example, a brigantine design can be the current one, and then you can have you could say a brigantine+ which has the higher back and bigger living quarters with windows at the back (like Age of Sail ships back in the day).

Second suggestion is cosmetics. I love the cosmetics currently in the game. They’re awesome, but in a year or so they’re probably going to add some more. So I was thinking of ship cosmetics, and as a lot of people like pirates, I think it would be cool to have ghost/tattered skins for the ship. As in sails to be worn and ripped, ship hull skin to maybe make the ship look old and greenish or even Flying Dutchman kinda look from PotC, you get what I mean. Would just add a bit more variety for different looking ships and be proud that your ship is so unique from others.

I get people may agree and disagree but let me know what you all think. Or anything you’re unclear of from what I’m suggesting.

I think simply the ability to upgrade sails with spankers and jibs (extra sails above the prow and poop deck) would accomplish most of what you're asking for. Also... why can't we climb the rigging???!!!

Edited by Dochollyhood