HansenSM

qol Long QOL suggestion before xbox release

Hello,

I have some QOL suggestion since your started to work on it since a week.

- Lower the resistance per level on ship like you did on damage for getting a better balance between weight, crew, damage and resistance.

- Reduce the price / weight of small and large canonballs because they are very expensive and heavy right now. ( for 1000 large canon ball you need 7000 metal and 7000 gunpower and it's 10 000 kg)

- reduce the durability cost of flame arrow, they actually use 4 durabily for each shoot and they almost don't give damage so they are actually useless

- definetly need to increase the sail steering of every sail for sailing faster

- increase the override distance of non anchored ship / damned / pirate for having the possibility to spot them easier

- increased the resistance of building (actually it's too easy to break into base)

- reduced the combat phase from 9 hours to 7 - 6 hours for reduce the necessity to have a large group of member for protect your island

- give the possibility for the NPC crew to repair everything when anchored (take age to repair canon, celling, wall, roof etc...)

- increase the time of bola for taming

- unlock or give an option for the weight blocker (always need to throw on the ground ressource and stuff for carry them)

- make canon from defense not targetting submarine when they are targetting "ship only"

- Give the possibility to put foundation on top of large stone/wood wall

- Increase HP from large stone/wood wall to force ennemy to attack the gates and to reduced the double/triple wall defense (less building spam)

- decrease the massive decay on freeport to give possibility to stay a bit longer on freeport with your ship.

- like canon ball you should double the number of balista ammo when you produce them (it's expensive and long to craft them)

- reduce the number of berry you get when you farm thatch with a girafe.

- doubled the farm with tool for not force everyone to tame a bear, girafe and elephant before making a brig or galleon (i tried last week on NA pvp and it's took me 5-6 hours with common metal tools for farming a brig without taking a break)

- increase the fiber you get when farming with a sickle for not been force to get a bear. (5 min with a sickle it's 1-2k fiber and at least 10k with a bear)

- reduce the number of allied company for reduce the faction meta (can't attack anyone before knowing how many ally they have), when you attack 5 people of a small company, the next day there are 50/100 in front of your habor.

- increase the number of crew you can buy on freeport from 10 to 15-20

- increase the experience you get when you kill alpha for not force people to make treasure map and increase gold when you sink damned ship. or giving more experience for killing a dragon/ hydra.

- blueprint from damned should give only plank, deck, sails, canon, puckle, mortar, balista and catapult.

- blueprint from floating should give any other ship blueprint (add ressource box, ammunition box, cargo rack etc..)

- Dragon and hydra should have more aggro time, actually it's need to hit them every 20-30 secondes or they comeback where they come from

- Increase the number of slot inside the cargo saddle of a bear / horse and the weight reduction (need a very good bear or horse for a getting a good number of metal/gems/cristal), it's an advantage for big company who are making breed.

- horse should have a passif tame, like sheep or pig, they run away and need to trap them, it's boring.

- sheep should give more leather they are actually not worse to tame.

- every two celling, a building need foundation / pillar, it's should be increase for reduce the number of pillar needed to support a building.

- when it's cold (and not freezing), you should loose less hunger. If you spawn on a cold region and not get clothe fast, you will need to eat and it's boring.

- actually you need to have 20-30 fortitude on your character to not have every minute a debuff of too cold/ hot, so you should increase the number of fortitude you can get per level.

- you said a while ago that company who have a lot of island will have more upkeep, i don't know if it's working right now but it's seem's not enough. If they have a lot of island, they should have a large group of player so they need to have more to pay for keeping all these island.

That's all and already a good list of idea and i hope it's will help you or give at least some change where you can look at.

If a developper see this, it's could be nice from you to just put a like on this topic.

At least i could see if everything i'm doing right now is read 🙂

Edited by HansenSM