Sign in to follow this  
MadDog08

And just like that our Schooner and shipyard was gone

Unbelievable, log in this afternoon only to find that not only has the Schooner, that our small little company had been working extremely hard on to get built, was destroyed, but our shipyard was gone as well.  What a punch in the gut.  Looks like a lot of others on here got that same gut punch that we did.

At least they are nerfing  the ghost ships by a lot now that they’ve already wiped most of the servers.  

Had same thing here. And whatched 6 other have same faith at our lawless island.. DEVS pls. Can u hotfix this issue fast!! Its so stupid. No point to set sail..And all island hasbeen claimed allready... Gj devs Gj. This game Feels like bought shitty micra for ferrari prize...

I personally think they did it for a reason of wiping the servers, People had the largest ships from duping and hard work together too, But I don't think they intended for people to access them at level like 20.

This is of course my opinion. And it does suck you and others lost your ships. 😞 

Right now im watching every shipyard getting destroyed and its pretty big island,while im sitting in the raft and watching. Thank god i didnt wasted all that time building yards alone

Had a ghost ship dragged into our ship yard by an enemy guild..
Luckily it ran aground so 6 of us picked it to death while another player repaired out ship in the shipyard.

Took 6 of us about 5 mins to pick it down and did not even destroy a pick.. loot was pretty average tho.