Sign in to follow this  
Mike L

Fix war exploits, and remove combat timer!

What I'm saying here is, think about the game currently with its combat timers, and island proximity. 

Almost every company worth its salt in the game currently has taken two islands near each other and set combat timers alternating from each other so that they can keep there ships in complete safety, by moving them back and forth. 

If the combat timer is gone, theres not as much reason to take neighboring islands, there is no tedious moving of an entire companies ships to keep them safe. 

In the games current state, I havent seen much pvp that the defending company wanted to do happening in a combat timer.

So on to the proposal of, why not remove the combat timer entirely, however there is an exploit with war timers right now. An alt company can simply keep declaring war on a company to keep them immune if you remove combat timers.

So I think you should just add the qualification that a company must have had at least one island for 5 days before being able to declare war.  Also during a war, both the defenders and attackers islands should be vaunerable to attack ,and the war should probably end when either island is taken

Thanks to anyone for reading, keep making the game awesome devs, players will return!

Edited by Mike L