Jump to content

Leaderboard


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation since 12/18/2019 in Articles

  1. 7 points
    Ahoy Pathfinders, Happy Holidays! Later today we’ll be pushing out an update for both PC and Xbox, which contains a number of bug fixes, QOL improvements, and balance changes. We have a lot more changes to come and will be following up with another patch in January next year and more shortly thereafter! We’d like to celebrate the holidays with something special, so we’ll be running a bonus Magic Mythos event! From Thursday the 19th of December, until Monday the 6th of January, the following bonus rates will be applied to our Official Network: 3x Taming 3x Harvesting 3x EXP 2x Gold Latest Patch Notes (v402.5) - Emergency ship ladders are now easier to use - Bow and crossbow can now damage Army of the Damned enemies - Added a new inventory sort option to “sort by type” - Improved inventory functionality to prevent items from randomly shifting around when transferring between inventories - When multiple items are sent to the hotbar, their “equip delay” timers will now countdown simultaneously rather than one at a time - Ships that are still being built in a shipyard will now refund resources for demolished parts - Weather and temperature conditions no longer drain hunger or thirst meters when refilling stamina - Increased meat and fish stack sizes to 100 - Further reduced the shark aggro radius - Improved compass visuals to make it easier to read - Tiers of Nature’s Cry no longer stack with each other - Human NPCs can now ride in cargo harnesses and carriages - Removed all XP gains from the guillotine and noose - Players can no longer gain additional altitude when using a glider - If an explosive barrel is destroyed while being held, the damage is now always considered to come from the holder (and not a different source) - Decreased grenade damage vs. puckles and swivels by 80% - Decreased grenade damage vs. structures by 66% - Decreased grenade damage vs. players by 50% - Decreased grenade crafting cost by 40% - Decreased sword damage by 20% - Decreased blackjack chance to knock riders off of horses by 50% - Increased two-handed mace damage by 30% - Increased bola immobility duration on players by 10% - Increased puckle and swivel damage vs. players by 100% - Decreased Equilibrium buff attack damage bonus from 20% to 10% - Added a 20% Stamina Recovery Speed bonus to the Equilibrium buff Thank you so much for all the support you’ve shown us over the year and we like to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Happy Sailing, Grapeshot Games For the latest dispatch on #playATLAS keep yer one good eye trained on this here information Natter n' chatter on Discord: https://discord.gg/playatlas Hear ye, hear ye on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sailtheatlas Watch us scallywags on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/sailtheatlas Plus ye can band with us Pirates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playatlasgame
×