Sign in to follow this  
Drago203

update 7.0 complete game ruiner

So 7.0 hit the game npc ships were added known as ''ship of the damned'' what do they do ? they go around the island looking for shipyards and ships near the coast and just attack it, i was building a medium ship in pve and already spend almost 2 days farming wood thatch and fiber for it, Then 7.0 update comes and not even an hour later one of those ships show up and literally stand still next to my shipyard with my medium ship being build in it and my small ship next to the shipyard and it just destroys both ships in a few minutes, guns don't do dmg to it and with the update skill point requirement i had alot less skills than before not being able to craft defensive skills for ships. It was a lvl 6 ship with 41k health punching only does 10 dmg so that doesn't help

so in the end i end up dying and not having a bed to spawn in anymore then 15 minutes later i finally spawn on the correct island and the ghost ship is still there sniping other shipyards that are like miles awaydoing 680 damage every cannon shot.

Why do you add something this destructive so soon with unstable servers and optimization issue's ?.