Sign in to follow this  
Verisan

The 7.0 Patch you just launched is a disgrace

I was enjoying my playthrough today, until I got the message for the newest patch 7.0

I don't know what brainfart came about to create this patch, but not only did I spawn me dead in the middle of the ocean, loosing all my gear in the progress.

Mind you I logged off in my house. I can no not even craft half the stuff I could before.

Thanks to skill increase I'm now back from playing the mid game to feeling like a newb.

This is in no way fun. Not to metion Giant bees now seem capable of breaking bones and taking 5 hits to kill, why that was changed is beyond me.

My advise, roll back to the previous patch and back to the drawing board. It just went from an enjoyable early acces title to sour tasting shit pile. 

• Like 1

Come on guys...how do those Fanboys from Ark always say "Its an Early Access game" What do you expect?

But trust me..i can fully understand you guys. We were actually about building our first Galleon after chopping thousands of weed and thatch and shit and now this patch fucked it all up. I can assure you...thats not the last patch they gonna fuck up