Sign in to follow this  
cfxyxx

Good game bad designers

I love this game. This is good game I should say. However, nothing can save it from some bad designers. Yes, I understand this game is a early access. It's okay to have some bugs, but at least making a respawn system when it still is a test. It's not easy for players making they own ship, but lose it only need 5 second by bugs. Designer are using players' patience to test this game. The wipe was deadly. I almost give up this game in that time. Now, the game almost complete and all players almost leave this game. Congratulation!Today I went to hunt some SODs, but I found they do not follow me. they just shoot me and leave. Looks designer making some "balance" again. I think for this version only way to hunt a SOD is fighting it face by face. However, It's expensive to do so. Only big SODs with 50+ level have good blueprint. It's very dangrous fighting them face by face and sometimes they only give some garbage and few golds. The reward is too low. I don't know what's the point for this kind "balance". The most important  thing  for this game is have fun. Not everyone like hunting SODs in a hard way. Yes, hunt SODs  by the back cannons are not "balance", but most players like it. Therefore,I don't think this is a problem for this game. Just like mythical creatures in PVE. Yes, using a Drake fight with  a hydra is not "balance", but it's fun. So, what's the problem with it? They can reduce some HP of tamed Drake to make this fight more challenge, but they can't just kill a way for players to enjoy this game. I hope designers can reads this and think about player before they making some "balance".

• Like 1