Cundles

Toxic community already exploiting every bug and glitch

What is the point of battle-eye if it doesn't stop aim-bots, duping, or other glitches.

Just had someone climb on the ladder to my boat and then my boat glitched out flying through the air and smashed into something for like 13 mil damage. Now I even got screenshots of them bragging about using glitches to raid us. I get that it's week 1, but this doesn't happen in a vacuum. Will people get banned, will people  be punished, will the game actually never be played right because the entire meta of the game will be based around how to exploit bugs or block yourself from the new bugs? One of the main reasons I never bought the last two Ark expansions was because there was *seemingly* zero accountability for people who destroyed the game with their bugs. 

I don't want my stuff back and I absolutely love this game minus some balancing that needs done, but I'm scared that people will just run wild with zero bans and zero accountability slowly ruining the game community.

I dont know what happened with our tribe, I think the owner was just an idiot and blew it up himself, but our tribe glitched out during the raid and almost everybody got kicked, I don't think that was intentional. Anyways, here's screenies about them using bugs to destroy our boats.

Chinese cheaters 1.png

How it happened.png