Sign in to follow this  
Kappa

Claiming Ships and Land

You killed the game for all the smaller Companies making it easy to claim land/ships with little to no time restraint or no resource to laying down flags.  Can we please put a limit to the amount of flags that can be placed per company or only allow companies to have a certain number of flags down at a time?  I think this is a HUGE over site allowing people to run around placing flags anytime with no consequences.  I understand its a pirate game and taking over ships is one thing, but allowing someone to place a flag outside of your base when you logoff and everything taken over within hours is crazy.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kappa said:

You killed the game for all the smaller Companies making it easy to claim land/ships with little to no time restraint or no resource to laying down flags.  Can we please put a limit to the amount of flags that can be placed per company or only allow companies to have a certain number of flags down at a time?  I think this is a HUGE over site allowing people to run around placing flags anytime with no consequences.  I understand its a pirate game and taking over ships is one thing, but allowing someone to place a flag outside of your base when you logoff and everything taken over within hours is crazy.  

Yes, even in pvp and pve, someone come in to the base and place the flag….wtf. i suggest to set distance limit/number of flags (in PVE) and declare of war when there are players online in the guild (in PVP)