While I feel Jailor Jenny and I truly fell for each other in the 24 hrs she fed, watered, and we sang Children’s sing-a-long songs and Christmas Carols together, I think we both were playing other games while it played out. 

I actually like the concept as a tool to keep people from contesting a claim. Capturing people in one war window and holding them through the following window is a legitimate tactic. Beyond that point, the negative outweighs the benefit to the game. I don’t want to drive people to quit. That means less people to fight.

One issue I had I think deals with being confined to one gps location. I was being kicked occasionally for idling too long. I tried moving my head and shouting, but I don’t believe it prevented the kick.

To improve gameplay, instead of having to spam shout to kill my stamina and die, I would rather have a mini game for the gibbet, cage, and guillotine that triggers Atrophy, Spider Bites, or Rat Nips. These could all give you a slow poison effect. You could even have these stacking with each successful mini game. Eventually, the debuffs should overcome any med kits.