manOwar

pve EU-PVE K-13 Bears, Elephants, Rhinos and more!

We have a small trading compound on the North side of Chantown Skerry in K-13 (N/W island). We're constantly moving resources and have many things to trade that vary from day to day. We also have many 30+ wild level bears for sale. We have some low level bears that we would be willing to TRADE for or sell for a reduced amount in gold.

Elephants and other animals are available and quantities and types of animals may vary from day to day however WE HAVE BEARS in-stock always.

I would like to get 800 gold per bear and I'm willing to negotiate lower level bears till they are gone. We are focusing on level 30+ for all future tames so when the levels below 30 are gone they likely won't be replaced. 

Come Visit North Wind Company in K-13 Chantown Skerry we're between the lighthouses on the North side of the island closest to the white light house right on the coast! Special discounts for anyone who decides to settle in Chantown Skerry too! Our island owners are welcoming settlers and have been great neighbors!

I can be reached online at www.afd-gaming.com  or you can just come see me in K-13 if I'm on I'll see you in chat! Feel free to dock and set-up a camp outside our compound if I'm not on and I'll see you when I am.