Sign in to follow this  
SafetyBrick

Bugged character. character creation menu

so some general information

Server: Official NA PVP The Kraken's Maw

Grid: I think we were initially in G9

was on board our company ship and went into the water to investigate a near by ship, alpha gator pops up and stops that pretty quickly so i respawn on the bed onboard the ship. screen flashes a few times and im suddenly in the middle of the ocean. I figured someone spawned at the bed before me or something so i dive down to kill myself and try respawn again. about 20 seconds down underward im suddenly teleported back to the ship but under lower decks floor trapped and now my male character is female. I initally laugh about it and have one of our crew attemp to shoot me as i try to clip my characters head through the floor boards but that does not seem to work at all so im stuck in a crawl space in the ship. few minutes more pass and I am suddenly at a respawn screen, no death message. I respawn back at the bed on the ship fine but my character is still female so I decided to log out, attempt to respawn back at a lawless grid we were in prior G8 and see if my character data would load me back from there. no luck with that; the server continued to timeout so i tried a few other grids I had been in A6 where i initially started, B6, A5. each time it timed out so i gave up for the night and tried to log in this morning again trying to go back to G8, this time i recived the character creation menu and based on the info at the top it was trying to spawn me in at M9. I backed out tried the same grids from the night before and each time it sends me back to character creation at M9. decided to to a uninstall and reinstall but only got the same results. I have to think that either the character is gone completely or there is some sort of desync of the character data across the servers. I dono if this info will help or if it will be resolved but ill wait until the patch that is suppose to happen on the 26th and see if the servers restarting clears it up.