Sign in to follow this  
Zlax

The End War

The End War  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Would be make your ATLAS experience more fun, knowing there would be "seasons" with resets inbetween?

• NO! This is a terrible idea!
    • YES! This is a great idea!

Was sitting around chatting with corp mates about the wipe, and most of us are actually pretty hyped about it. Maybe its because we are just the hardcore crowd thats left, or maybe its really that, in these games, rebuilding is actually a ton of fun. The first couple of weeks are a bunch of hectic building and political negotiations ect, after that comes the boring stalemate where you just go around hitting random targets for the heck of it.

That got me thinking, how about a scheduled server wipe every 3-4-5-6 months? But not just a wipe, have it be a big server wide battle vs the army of the damned that comes to scour the earth of the living, and based on how well you do in this fight, you get merit points that can be used to buy cosmetics ect. for the next "round".

I know people get attached to things, and maybe this will cater more to the PvP crowd as they are used to the whole, wipe/rebuild scenario, but I think it would also, in a modified way, breath some life into the PvE servers.